This is freestyle project, where we will create with and without paramters.
In this example we create three jenkins jobs: 1) build 2) testing 3) deploy
- Create a freestyle project name “build”
Build steps: echo “build job”
2. Create a testing job freestyle project using copy from option
In the configure option change the build step
echo “testing job”
3. Same step perform for Deploy job and change the echo statement
echo “Deploying job”
4. Please go in testing job–> configure option and select the option (build trigger)–> check mark build after other projects are build
5. Go to deploy job –>onfigure option and select the option (build trigger)–> check mark build after other projects are build and type testing (job)
6. Trigger the build job and check the console output
7. Install below of the two plugins
8. Click on the My view options
10. Create a view for your pipeline
11. create pipeline view
12. Select upstream/downstream job
13. Check the view.
Can we parameterized this?? Yes!!